What are EMFs?
What is EMF radiation?
EMF stands for electromagnetic field and is radiation that comes from technology like cell phones, laptops, and even the microwave in your kitchen. It’s estimated that over 90% of Americans are exposed to EMF radiation on a daily basis.2. Does EMF pollution harm wildlife?Research suggests EMF pollution might be related to declines in wildlife. Exposure to EMFs has been linked to crustacean shell thinning, lower diversity of animal plankton, disruption to female mate choices, shorter lifespan in animals and higher rates of mortality in wildlife, including birds and tadpoles. When crustaceans lose their shells, they can sometimes pass waste materials to nearby organisms.
- Do EMFs make you sick?You may be more at risk if you live near a cellphone tower than if you live in a rural area where there aren’t any cell towers, according to a joint research study between researchers at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and Rush University. Researchers looked at five European countries that had cell tower EMF levels in 2000 that were 30–400 times greater than the federal cancer standard (the recommended annual limit is 100 milligrams of radiofrequency radiation per kilogram of body weight) for healthy adults.
- What can I do about EMF pollution?There are a few ways to play around with the levels in your home. Try opening a window to air it out and/or experiment with different window treatments like blackout curtains. You can also try signing up for a 6–24-hour EMF detox where you wear a device down the length of your body to measure EMF levels.
- What about electronics in the bathtub?Not everyone agrees that EMF pollution is as harmful as the effects on plankton and animals. You can still be in danger if you spend time in hot tubs, saunas, steam baths, public showers and the like. These intensive uses of technology are going under increasing scrutiny.
- How to protect yourself from EMFs
Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) are all around us, in our homes, in our offices, in our cars, in our phones, in our devices. We live in an environment that is full of EMFs. Since we can’t escape them, it’s important to protect ourselves from them.There are two types of EMR, long-wave (LW) and short-wave (SW).
- How are EMFs harmful? EMFs have the ability to interfere with brain function, hormone secretion, and communication within the nervous system. They might cause autoimmune conditions, neurological disorders, hearing loss, headaches, ADHD, high glucose levels, essential dementia, and obesity among other things. These effects can begin as early as 6 years of age and affect our ability to learn, remember, concentrate, and interact with the world around us.
- How can I protect my family and myself from EMR? Many of the EMRs found in our environment are not harmful, however, there are some things you need to know about this pervasive source of free, unregulated radiation.
- What level of exposure is safe? Exposure levels to EMFs are very variable. Adults need to consider the level of hazardous exposure associated with their occupation and exercise as well as the frequency and duration of their exposure. For children, there can be different sensitivities depending on the type(s) of EMR they are exposed to.
- What if someone is testing me for a EMF exposure? It is not recommended to take an EMF test just based on your cell phone number, seeing how easily accessible they are, but you might be contacted in the future. If you find out you have been diagnosed with a potentially dangerous level of exposure, seek help immediately.
6.Which material can blocking EMF exposure? Such like Silver fabric,nickel copper fabric,copper fabric ,etc.there are some good products in our company can blocking such EMF exposure,please explore more.
Bonus: EMR can cause brain tumors and adverse effects on the nervous, respiratory, and cardiovascular systems. Symptoms of EMF exposure can include chronic headaches, difficulty sleeping, fatigue, confusion, difficulty concentrating, and difficulty remembering. If you have these symptoms, speak up.